OneRoot Network (CURRENCY:RNT) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. One OneRoot Network token can currently be bought for about $0.0468 or 0.00001375 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, OneRoot Network has traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar. OneRoot Network has a market capitalization of $11.58 million and $139,585.00 worth of OneRoot Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029734 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.16 or 0.03004558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00130734 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00172058 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $331.85 or 0.09759757 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
OneRoot Network Profile
OneRoot Network’s genesis date was December 8th, 2017. OneRoot Network’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 247,734,355 tokens. The official website for OneRoot Network is www.oneroot.io/en. OneRoot Network’s official Twitter account is @OneRootNetwork.
OneRoot Network Token Trading
OneRoot Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneRoot Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OneRoot Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OneRoot Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OneRoot Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneRoot Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.