Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Open Platform has a market capitalization of $1.17 million and $0.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Open Platform has traded flat against the dollar. One Open Platform token can now be purchased for about $0.0027 or 0.00000066 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029383 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $100.44 or 0.02928973 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00133127 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00176147 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $333.20 or 0.09715647 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
About Open Platform
Open Platform’s genesis date was May 3rd, 2018. Open Platform’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 436,114,139 tokens. The official website for Open Platform is www.openfuture.io. The official message board for Open Platform is medium.com/@theOPENPlatform. Open Platform’s official Twitter account is @OpenPlatformICO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Open Platform Token Trading
Open Platform can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Platform should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Open Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.