Opus (CURRENCY:OPT) traded 9.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. One Opus token can currently be purchased for $0.0059 or 0.00000171 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. Opus has a market capitalization of $822,959.00 and approximately $256.00 worth of Opus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Opus has traded 42.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029406 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.34 or 0.02979651 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00132246 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00176300 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $332.41 or 0.09678159 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000115 BTC.
Opus Token Profile
Opus was first traded on July 14th, 2017. Opus’ total supply is 249,308,531 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,080,549 tokens. Opus’ official website is opus-foundation.org. The Reddit community for Opus is /r/opusfoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Opus’ official Twitter account is @opusfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Opus Token Trading
Opus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Opus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Opus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Opus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.