Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded 24.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 8th. One Paragon token can currently be purchased for $0.0417 or 0.00001226 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Tidex, HitBTC and IDEX. In the last seven days, Paragon has traded down 21.6% against the US dollar. Paragon has a total market capitalization of $2.75 million and approximately $20,666.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008805 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003347 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029742 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $101.95 or 0.02995658 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00130562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00173473 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $334.50 or 0.09828821 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Paragon’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. Paragon’s total supply is 164,936,575 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,936,585 tokens. The official website for Paragon is paragoncoin.com. Paragon’s official Twitter account is @paragoncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Paragon
Paragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Stocks.Exchange, Tidex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Paragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.