ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. ParkinGo has a market capitalization of $6.58 million and approximately $2,980.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ParkinGo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.63 or 0.00018575 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, ParkinGo has traded down 8.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008393 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00022301 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00287157 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00001808 BTC.
ParkinGo is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 18th, 2017. ParkinGo’s total supply is 94,808,613 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,396,644 tokens. ParkinGo’s official website is parkingo.io/en.
Buying and Selling ParkinGo
ParkinGo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkinGo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkinGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.