Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded up 4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. During the last seven days, Patientory has traded down 9.6% against the US dollar. One Patientory token can now be purchased for about $0.0157 or 0.00000460 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. Patientory has a market cap of $1.10 million and $10,957.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008793 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003351 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029744 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $102.35 or 0.03004962 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00130454 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00173159 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $334.24 or 0.09813316 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Patientory Token Profile
Patientory’s genesis date was April 25th, 2017. Patientory’s total supply is 100,002,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000 tokens. Patientory’s official Twitter account is @Patientory and its Facebook page is accessible here. Patientory’s official website is patientory.com.
Buying and Selling Patientory
Patientory can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, LATOKEN, Bittrex, Upbit and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patientory directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patientory should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Patientory using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.