Patron (CURRENCY:PAT) traded 20.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. One Patron token can currently be bought for about $0.0168 or 0.00000490 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, YoBit, IDAX and CoinBene. Patron has a total market cap of $4.31 million and approximately $96,353.00 worth of Patron was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Patron has traded 53.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029383 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.44 or 0.02928973 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00133127 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00176147 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $333.20 or 0.09715647 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Patron’s genesis date was February 25th, 2018. Patron’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 256,544,829 tokens. The official message board for Patron is medium.com/@patronproject. Patron’s official website is patron-influencers.com. Patron’s official Twitter account is @atsushi530 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Patron Token Trading
Patron can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, YoBit, HitBTC, LATOKEN, Exrates, IDAX and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patron should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Patron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.