PAYCENT (CURRENCY:PYN) traded 28.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last week, PAYCENT has traded 19.6% lower against the dollar. PAYCENT has a total market capitalization of $1.47 million and approximately $1,464.00 worth of PAYCENT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PAYCENT token can now be bought for about $0.0481 or 0.00001404 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029505 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.85 or 0.02916530 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00133918 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00176951 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $335.62 or 0.09802935 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
PAYCENT Token Profile
PAYCENT launched on September 18th, 2017. PAYCENT’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,662,802 tokens. PAYCENT’s official website is paycent.com. PAYCENT’s official message board is medium.com/@paycent. PAYCENT’s official Twitter account is @PaycentGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PAYCENT
PAYCENT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAYCENT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAYCENT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PAYCENT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAYCENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAYCENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.