Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 5.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 8th. One Peerguess token can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Peerguess has traded down 51% against the US dollar. Peerguess has a total market cap of $20,546.00 and $38.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008790 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029845 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.23 or 0.03012111 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00130296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00173261 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $333.68 or 0.09831659 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Peerguess was first traded on October 28th, 2017. Peerguess’ total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 60,537,668 tokens. The official website for Peerguess is peerguess.com. The official message board for Peerguess is medium.com/@peerguess. Peerguess’ official Twitter account is @peerguess.
Buying and Selling Peerguess
Peerguess can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peerguess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerguess should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peerguess using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.