Pigeoncoin (CURRENCY:PGN) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 8th. In the last seven days, Pigeoncoin has traded 20.3% lower against the US dollar. Pigeoncoin has a market cap of $150,781.00 and $1,219.00 worth of Pigeoncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pigeoncoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and QBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00006848 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000918 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000367 BTC.
PGN uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 27th, 2018. Pigeoncoin’s total supply is 1,463,371,806 coins. Pigeoncoin’s official message board is medium.com/@pigeoncoin. Pigeoncoin’s official Twitter account is @Pigeoncoin. The Reddit community for Pigeoncoin is /r/Pigeoncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pigeoncoin’s official website is pigeoncoin.org.
Pigeoncoin Coin Trading
Pigeoncoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pigeoncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pigeoncoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pigeoncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pigeoncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pigeoncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.