PitisCoin (CURRENCY:PTS) traded 34.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. PitisCoin has a market capitalization of $328,057.00 and approximately $270.00 worth of PitisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, PitisCoin has traded down 23% against the US dollar. One PitisCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and C-CEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00018426 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00045658 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
PitisCoin Token Profile
PitisCoin (PTS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 15th, 2013. PitisCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 157,872,915 tokens. PitisCoin’s official Twitter account is @pitiscoin. PitisCoin’s official website is pitiscoin.asia.
Buying and Selling PitisCoin
PitisCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PitisCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PitisCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PitisCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PitisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PitisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.