Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last week, Playkey has traded 16.5% lower against the US dollar. Playkey has a market cap of $676,756.00 and approximately $17,258.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Playkey token can currently be purchased for about $0.0486 or 0.00001428 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008805 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003347 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029742 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $101.95 or 0.02995658 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00130562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00173473 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $334.50 or 0.09828821 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Playkey’s launch date was November 1st, 2017. Playkey’s total supply is 19,893,268 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,921,512 tokens. Playkey’s official Twitter account is @playkey_en and its Facebook page is accessible here. Playkey’s official message board is medium.com/@playkey. The Reddit community for Playkey is /r/playkey and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Playkey’s official website is playkey.io.
Playkey Token Trading
Playkey can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Mercatox and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Playkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Playkey should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Playkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.