PlusOneCoin (CURRENCY:PLUS1) traded down 42.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. PlusOneCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $56.00 worth of PlusOneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, PlusOneCoin has traded down 33.5% against the dollar. One PlusOneCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0248 or 0.00000722 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,428.48 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $89.93 or 0.02623856 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $103.59 or 0.03022532 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.93 or 0.00727275 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.30 or 0.01321635 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00109936 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $57.80 or 0.01686495 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.35 or 0.00360425 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00024630 BTC.
PlusOneCoin (PLUS1) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the HMQ1725 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 3rd, 2018. PlusOneCoin’s total supply is 8,252,205 coins. PlusOneCoin’s official Twitter account is @PlusOneCoin. The Reddit community for PlusOneCoin is /r/PlusOneCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for PlusOneCoin is www.plusonecoin.org.
PlusOneCoin Coin Trading
PlusOneCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlusOneCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlusOneCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PlusOneCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlusOneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlusOneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.