Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last seven days, Polymath has traded 19.1% lower against the dollar. Polymath has a market cap of $32.59 million and $1.90 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Polymath token can currently be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00003314 BTC on popular exchanges including DDEX, Ethfinex, Bittrex and Kyber Network.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.71 or 0.00720618 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00002030 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00020323 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000950 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00001463 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00001997 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00010145 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000656 BTC.
Polymath Token Profile
Polymath is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 286,787,107 tokens. Polymath’s official website is www.polymath.network. Polymath’s official message board is blog.polymath.network. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polybitco. The Reddit community for Polymath is /r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Polymath
Polymath can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Kucoin, Huobi, IDEX, Upbit, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, UEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bitbns, LATOKEN, Koinex, DDEX and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polymath using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.