Primas (CURRENCY:PST) traded 20.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. One Primas token can currently be purchased for about $0.0755 or 0.00002221 BTC on popular exchanges including BCEX, OKEx, Gate.io and LBank. Primas has a total market capitalization of $3.98 million and $829,109.00 worth of Primas was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Primas has traded down 37.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029734 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.16 or 0.03004558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00130734 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00172058 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $331.85 or 0.09759757 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Primas’ launch date was August 26th, 2017. Primas’ total supply is 101,342,466 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,692,565 tokens. Primas’ official Twitter account is @PrimasOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Primas’ official website is primas.io. The Reddit community for Primas is /r/Primas.
Primas Token Trading
Primas can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, LBank, OKEx and BCEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primas should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Primas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Primas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.