Prime-XI (CURRENCY:PXI) traded down 16.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. One Prime-XI coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last week, Prime-XI has traded 9.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Prime-XI has a market capitalization of $5,965.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Prime-XI was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00015934 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00001112 BTC.
PXI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 20th, 2014. Prime-XI’s total supply is 21,931,815 coins. Prime-XI’s official website is primexi.com. Prime-XI’s official Twitter account is @OfficialPXI and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Prime-XI
Prime-XI can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prime-XI directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prime-XI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Prime-XI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prime-XI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prime-XI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.