Proxeus (CURRENCY:XES) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Proxeus has a total market cap of $2.50 million and $0.00 worth of Proxeus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Proxeus has traded up 10.7% against the dollar. One Proxeus token can currently be bought for about $0.0123 or 0.00000317 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003409 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029868 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.23 or 0.03014027 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00130344 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00172776 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $330.63 or 0.09747889 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Proxeus’ launch date was January 26th, 2018. Proxeus’ total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 203,240,350 tokens. The Reddit community for Proxeus is /r/proxeus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Proxeus is medium.com/@proxeusapp_4423. Proxeus’ official Twitter account is @proxeusapp. Proxeus’ official website is proxeus.com.
Buying and Selling Proxeus
Proxeus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proxeus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proxeus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Proxeus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proxeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proxeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.