Pulse (CURRENCY:PULSE) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 7th. Pulse has a total market cap of $65,141.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Pulse has traded up 11.4% against the US dollar. One Pulse coin can currently be purchased for $0.0046 or 0.00000052 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Golfcoin (GOLF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LanaCoin (LANA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PosEx (PEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- BioBar (BIOB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Psilocybin (PSY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000301 BTC.
Pulse (CRYPTO:PULSE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA256D hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 17th, 2015. Pulse’s total supply is 14,298,972 coins. Pulse’s official Twitter account is @PulseCrypto. The official website for Pulse is pulseproject.pw.
Buying and Selling Pulse
Pulse can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pulse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.