PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded down 19.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Over the last week, PutinCoin has traded up 74.3% against the dollar. PutinCoin has a market capitalization of $176,774.00 and approximately $3,501.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PutinCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008374 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00022206 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00287068 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00018569 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000769 BTC.
PutinCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 18th, 2016. PutinCoin’s total supply is 597,567,584 coins. The Reddit community for PutinCoin is /r/PutinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PutinCoin’s official Twitter account is @PutinCoinPUT and its Facebook page is accessible here. PutinCoin’s official website is putincoin.org. PutinCoin’s official message board is putincoin.org/forum.
PutinCoin Coin Trading
PutinCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Crex24 and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PutinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PutinCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PutinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.