Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded 14.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. Quantum has a total market capitalization of $3.40 million and $0.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Quantum has traded 34.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Quantum token can now be bought for approximately $0.0455 or 0.00000700 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029734 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $102.16 or 0.03004558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00130734 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00172058 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $331.85 or 0.09759757 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Quantum Token Profile
Quantum’s genesis date was April 15th, 2017. Quantum’s total supply is 204,773,150 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,867,103 tokens. The Reddit community for Quantum is /r/quantumproject. Quantum’s official Twitter account is @QAUProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quantum is www.quantumproject.org.
Buying and Selling Quantum
Quantum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatehub. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.