Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 8th. Quark has a total market capitalization of $303,715.00 and $4.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Quark has traded 13% lower against the dollar. One Quark coin can currently be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange, Cryptopia and Bittylicious.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00005015 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000453 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Quark (QRK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 257,146,322 coins. Quark’s official message board is www.quarktalk.cc. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quark’s official website is www.qrknet.info.
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittylicious and FreiExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.