Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 13% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. During the last seven days, Radium has traded down 0% against the US dollar. Radium has a market capitalization of $2.47 million and $164,188.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for about $0.69 or 0.00020199 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Bittrex and Trade By Trade.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00045484 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00001421 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0970 or 0.00002824 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 50.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
Radium (RADS) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 19th, 2016. Radium’s total supply is 3,567,631 coins and its circulating supply is 3,562,285 coins. The official message board for Radium is blog.radiumcore.org. Radium’s official Twitter account is @JJ12880 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Radium is radiumcore.org.
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.