Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Ratecoin has a total market capitalization of $63,881.00 and $15.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ratecoin has traded down 24.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Ratecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00002020 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00019536 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009371 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Ratecoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ratecoin is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum. The official website for Ratecoin is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html.
Buying and Selling Ratecoin
Ratecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ratecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ratecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.