RefToken (CURRENCY:REF) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. In the last week, RefToken has traded down 23.5% against the dollar. RefToken has a total market capitalization of $339,385.00 and approximately $16,255.00 worth of RefToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RefToken token can now be bought for about $0.45 or 0.00013545 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003411 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030199 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $98.21 or 0.02923783 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00134676 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00172813 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $331.20 or 0.09860170 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00030421 BTC.
RefToken was first traded on September 4th, 2017. RefToken’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 745,929 tokens. RefToken’s official website is reftoken.io. RefToken’s official Twitter account is @RefToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for RefToken is /r/RefToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling RefToken
RefToken can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RefToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RefToken should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RefToken using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RefToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RefToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.