REPO (CURRENCY:REPO) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. REPO has a total market cap of $5.16 million and $34,243.00 worth of REPO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One REPO token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0469 or 0.00001373 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. During the last seven days, REPO has traded 25% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008881 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003443 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.15 or 0.02901777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00132161 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00175608 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $331.45 or 0.09695140 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
REPO was first traded on March 21st, 2018. REPO’s total supply is 356,999,900 tokens and its circulating supply is 109,958,607 tokens. The Reddit community for REPO is /r/REPOCOIN. The official website for REPO is www.repocoin.io. REPO’s official Twitter account is @repo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
REPO Token Trading
REPO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as REPO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire REPO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase REPO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for REPO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REPO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.