Republic Protocol (CURRENCY:REN) traded up 26.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. One Republic Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0261 or 0.00000763 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX, HADAX, Cobinhood and OKEx. During the last seven days, Republic Protocol has traded 36.5% higher against the dollar. Republic Protocol has a total market capitalization of $16.17 million and $4.93 million worth of Republic Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008776 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029672 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.68 or 0.02919528 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00173018 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $333.33 or 0.09762944 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Republic Protocol Profile
Republic Protocol’s launch date was December 31st, 2017. Republic Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 620,263,100 tokens. The Reddit community for Republic Protocol is /r/republicprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Republic Protocol is republicprotocol.com. Republic Protocol’s official Twitter account is @republicorg. Republic Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/republicprotocol.
Republic Protocol Token Trading
Republic Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, OKEx, HADAX, IDEX, Liqui, Cobinhood, BitForex, UEX and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Republic Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Republic Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Republic Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Republic Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Republic Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.