Rock (CURRENCY:RKT) traded up 60.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 8th. Rock has a total market capitalization of $6.51 million and approximately $1,504.00 worth of Rock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rock token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0136 or 0.00000400 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid and IDEX. In the last week, Rock has traded 44.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008913 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003417 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030106 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.23 or 0.02927535 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00135555 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00173581 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $331.92 or 0.09891809 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Rock Token Profile
Rock’s launch date was January 15th, 2018. Rock’s total supply is 900,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 480,253,525 tokens. The Reddit community for Rock is /r/GBXCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rock’s official website is gbx.gi. Rock’s official Twitter account is @GibBlockEx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Rock
Rock can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rock should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.