Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. Over the last week, Rubycoin has traded down 32.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Rubycoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0915 or 0.00002650 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. Rubycoin has a market cap of $2.41 million and approximately $141.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00046110 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00001481 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00022160 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Rubycoin (CRYPTO:RBY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 24th, 2014. Rubycoin’s total supply is 26,358,598 coins. Rubycoin’s official Twitter account is @rubycoinorg. The official website for Rubycoin is www.rubycoin.org. The Reddit community for Rubycoin is /r/rubycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.