Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded down 26% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Rupee coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0129 or 0.00000377 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Rupee has a market capitalization of $329,950.00 and $3,165.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Rupee has traded up 28.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00030358 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000438 BTC.
Rupee is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 32,531,050 coins and its circulating supply is 25,574,397 coins. The official website for Rupee is rupeeblockchain.org. Rupee’s official message board is medium.com/rupeeblockchainblog. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @CryptoRupeeRUP.
Rupee Coin Trading
Rupee can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rupee should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rupee using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.