SalPay (CURRENCY:SAL) traded down 58.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. SalPay has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $64.00 worth of SalPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SalPay token can currently be purchased for $0.0133 or 0.00000355 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid and IDEX. In the last week, SalPay has traded 59.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008918 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003426 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029532 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.37 or 0.02879198 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00135000 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00174524 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $335.35 or 0.09815662 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
SalPay Token Profile
SalPay’s launch date was January 8th, 2018. SalPay’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. The official website for SalPay is www.salpay.com. SalPay’s official Twitter account is @SALPayTokens and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for SalPay is www.salpay.com/blog.
SalPay Token Trading
SalPay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SalPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SalPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SalPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SalPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SalPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.