Sand Coin (CURRENCY:SND) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. One Sand Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.43 or 0.00005657 BTC on popular exchanges. Sand Coin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Sand Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Sand Coin has traded 11.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029383 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $100.44 or 0.02928973 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00133127 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00176147 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $333.20 or 0.09715647 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
About Sand Coin
Sand Coin was first traded on September 18th, 2017. Sand Coin’s total supply is 2,684,319 tokens. The official website for Sand Coin is en.sandcoin.io. Sand Coin’s official Twitter account is @ruslanyocto. The Reddit community for Sand Coin is /r/sandcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Sand Coin
Sand Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sand Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sand Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sand Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sand Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sand Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.