Selfkey (CURRENCY:KEY) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Selfkey has a market cap of $6.21 million and $401,348.00 worth of Selfkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Selfkey has traded down 26.8% against the US dollar. One Selfkey token can currently be purchased for about $0.0025 or 0.00000074 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Binance, ABCC and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008823 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003329 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029928 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.70 or 0.02999892 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00129883 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00171540 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $331.15 or 0.09772508 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Selfkey launched on October 24th, 2017. Selfkey’s total supply is 5,999,999,954 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,479,024,642 tokens. Selfkey’s official website is selfkey.org. The Reddit community for Selfkey is /r/selfkey and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Selfkey is medium.com/selfkey. Selfkey’s official Twitter account is @SelfKey and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Selfkey Token Trading
Selfkey can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, OKEx, RightBTC, Binance, Tidex, IDEX, Kucoin and ABCC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Selfkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Selfkey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Selfkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Selfkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Selfkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.