Sentinel (CURRENCY:SENT) traded up 7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Sentinel has a market cap of $2.57 million and approximately $36,833.00 worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Sentinel has traded 7.4% lower against the US dollar. One Sentinel token can now be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000038 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
SENT is a token. Its genesis date was October 3rd, 2017. Sentinel’s total supply is 1,999,970,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,999,969,999 tokens. Sentinel’s official Twitter account is @SentinelGroupio. The official website for Sentinel is sentinel.co.
Sentinel Token Trading
Sentinel can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sentinel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.