Silent Notary (CURRENCY:SNTR) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 8th. During the last seven days, Silent Notary has traded 27.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Silent Notary token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Hotbit, IDEX and Bilaxy. Silent Notary has a total market capitalization of $903,757.00 and $53,612.00 worth of Silent Notary was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029383 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $100.44 or 0.02928973 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00133127 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00176147 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $333.20 or 0.09715647 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
About Silent Notary
Silent Notary launched on November 9th, 2017. Silent Notary’s total supply is 186,462,812,051 tokens and its circulating supply is 83,470,521,339 tokens. Silent Notary’s official Twitter account is @SilentNotary and its Facebook page is accessible here. Silent Notary’s official website is silentnotary.com. The Reddit community for Silent Notary is /r/SilentNotary and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Silent Notary Token Trading
Silent Notary can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDEX, DEx.top, YoBit, Bilaxy, TOPBTC and DDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silent Notary directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Silent Notary should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Silent Notary using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Silent Notary Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silent Notary and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.