SONO (CURRENCY:SONO) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. During the last week, SONO has traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SONO coin can currently be purchased for $0.0310 or 0.00000900 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. SONO has a market cap of $0.00 and $38.00 worth of SONO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.94 or 0.01946543 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.83 or 0.00489358 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00020531 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00011242 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00018532 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00017289 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008314 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
SONO Coin Profile
SONO (CRYPTO:SONO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SkunkHash hashing algorithm. It launched on August 20th, 2017. SONO’s total supply is 713,779 coins. SONO’s official Twitter account is @AltComCoin. SONO’s official website is projectsono.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “AltCommunity Coin (ALTCOM) is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the SkunkHash algorithm. “
Buying and Selling SONO
SONO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SONO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SONO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SONO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SONO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SONO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.