SounDAC (CURRENCY:XSD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. SounDAC has a total market capitalization of $798,939.00 and approximately $103.00 worth of SounDAC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SounDAC has traded down 44.8% against the dollar. One SounDAC coin can now be purchased for $0.0548 or 0.00001624 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00051947 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009384 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00002698 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00007475 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000079 BTC.
SounDAC (CRYPTO:XSD) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. SounDAC’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. SounDAC’s official Twitter account is @MuseBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. SounDAC’s official website is soundac.io. SounDAC’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html.
SounDAC Coin Trading
SounDAC can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SounDAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SounDAC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SounDAC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SounDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SounDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.