Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 8th. One Sparks coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000142 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, Sparks has traded 17.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Sparks has a total market cap of $22,530.00 and approximately $15.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00011230 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00004054 BTC.
Sparks Coin Profile
SPK is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 22nd, 2017. Sparks’ total supply is 5,497,757 coins and its circulating supply is 4,670,038 coins. Sparks’ official website is www.sparkscoin.io. Sparks’ official Twitter account is @Sparks_Crypro.
Sparks Coin Trading
Sparks can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sparks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sparks should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sparks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.