SPINDLE (CURRENCY:SPD) traded 8.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 8th. One SPINDLE token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Livecoin. In the last week, SPINDLE has traded 13.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. SPINDLE has a total market cap of $4.33 million and approximately $24,554.00 worth of SPINDLE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.30 or 0.01963735 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.79 or 0.00489997 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00020496 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00011376 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00018743 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00017369 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008342 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
SPINDLE (SPD) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 10th, 2018. SPINDLE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,545,603,499 tokens. SPINDLE’s official Twitter account is @spindlezone and its Facebook page is accessible here. SPINDLE’s official website is spindle.zone.
SPINDLE Token Trading
SPINDLE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, BTC-Alpha, HitBTC, Bancor Network and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SPINDLE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SPINDLE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SPINDLE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SPINDLE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SPINDLE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.