SportyCo (CURRENCY:SPF) traded down 17.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 8th. During the last week, SportyCo has traded down 19.2% against the US dollar. One SportyCo token can currently be purchased for about $0.0047 or 0.00000137 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, ChaoEX, Livecoin and HitBTC. SportyCo has a total market cap of $250,874.00 and $37,149.00 worth of SportyCo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008872 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029241 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $100.05 or 0.02898041 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00134310 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00176153 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $337.63 or 0.09779665 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
SportyCo launched on September 27th, 2017. SportyCo’s total supply is 70,673,454 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,185,795 tokens. The Reddit community for SportyCo is /r/SportyFi and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SportyCo’s official website is www.sportyco.io. SportyCo’s official Twitter account is @sportyfi_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. SportyCo’s official message board is news.sportyco.io.
SportyCo Token Trading
SportyCo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Coinbe, Kucoin, HitBTC, ChaoEX and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SportyCo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SportyCo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SportyCo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SportyCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SportyCo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.