Sprouts (CURRENCY:SPRTS) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Sprouts has a market cap of $615,131.00 and approximately $1,646.00 worth of Sprouts was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Sprouts has traded 14.4% lower against the US dollar. One Sprouts coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008845 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003470 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Sprouts Coin Profile
Sprouts (CRYPTO:SPRTS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 30th, 2015. Sprouts’ total supply is 15,703,806,215,612 coins. Sprouts’ official Twitter account is @SproutCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Sprouts is www.sprouts-coin.org/en.
Sprouts Coin Trading
Sprouts can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sprouts directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sprouts should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sprouts using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sprouts Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sprouts and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.