Startcoin (CURRENCY:START) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Startcoin has a market cap of $84,396.00 and $47.00 worth of Startcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Startcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0019 or 0.00000055 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. In the last week, Startcoin has traded 25.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00015772 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00001077 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
START is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. Startcoin’s total supply is 70,782,220 coins and its circulating supply is 45,079,785 coins. The official website for Startcoin is startcoin.org. Startcoin’s official Twitter account is @start_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Startcoin
Startcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Startcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Startcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Startcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Startcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Startcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.