STRAKS (CURRENCY:STAK) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 8th. During the last seven days, STRAKS has traded 26.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One STRAKS coin can now be purchased for $0.0218 or 0.00000647 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, HitBTC, Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange. STRAKS has a total market capitalization of $223,818.00 and $251.00 worth of STRAKS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,371.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.92 or 0.02607392 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $100.54 or 0.02981455 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.13 or 0.00715487 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $44.29 or 0.01313341 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00110576 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.19 or 0.01636553 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.65 or 0.00345621 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00024776 BTC.
STRAKS (STAK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2REv2 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 20th, 2017. STRAKS’s total supply is 46,161,389 coins and its circulating supply is 10,254,406 coins. The official website for STRAKS is straks.tech. The Reddit community for STRAKS is /r/STRAKSproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. STRAKS’s official Twitter account is @STRAKSproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
STRAKS Coin Trading
STRAKS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as STRAKS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade STRAKS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy STRAKS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for STRAKS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for STRAKS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.