Telcoin (CURRENCY:TEL) traded up 2.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Telcoin has a market capitalization of $13.74 million and $22,928.00 worth of Telcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Telcoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and HitBTC. During the last week, Telcoin has traded 17.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008805 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003347 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029742 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $101.95 or 0.02995658 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00130562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00173473 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $334.50 or 0.09828821 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Telcoin Token Profile
Telcoin’s genesis date was November 11th, 2017. Telcoin’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 34,904,417,575 tokens. The Reddit community for Telcoin is /r/telcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Telcoin is www.telco.in. Telcoin’s official Twitter account is @telcoin_team and its Facebook page is accessible here. Telcoin’s official message board is medium.com/@telcoin.
Telcoin Token Trading
Telcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, HitBTC and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Telcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Telcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Telcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Telcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Telcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.