Tigercoin (CURRENCY:TGC) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. During the last seven days, Tigercoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One Tigercoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular exchanges. Tigercoin has a market cap of $109,239.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Tigercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00019272 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00056761 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Tigercoin Coin Profile
Tigercoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 6th, 2013. Tigercoin’s total supply is 43,536,800 coins. Tigercoin’s official Twitter account is @TigerCoin. The official website for Tigercoin is tigercoin.wordpress.com.
Tigercoin Coin Trading
Tigercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tigercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tigercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tigercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tigercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tigercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.