Tigereum (CURRENCY:TIG) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. Over the last week, Tigereum has traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar. Tigereum has a total market cap of $538,433.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Tigereum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tigereum token can currently be bought for about $0.0310 or 0.00000849 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008882 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003412 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030183 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.28 or 0.02960280 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00134918 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00172034 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $330.58 or 0.09857367 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00030402 BTC.
Tigereum was first traded on October 28th, 2017. Tigereum’s total supply is 19,743,794 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,350,614 tokens. Tigereum’s official Twitter account is @tigereumtokens and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Tigereum is www.tigereum.io.
Buying and Selling Tigereum
Tigereum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tigereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tigereum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tigereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tigereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tigereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.