TokenPay (CURRENCY:TPAY) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. TokenPay has a total market capitalization of $11.98 million and $263,371.00 worth of TokenPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TokenPay coin can now be bought for approximately $0.76 or 0.00022534 BTC on popular exchanges including Sistemkoin, Cryptopia, Liquid and TOPBTC. During the last week, TokenPay has traded down 17.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008378 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00288699 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00018624 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 44.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0839 or 0.00002478 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
TPAY is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. TokenPay’s total supply is 19,684,695 coins and its circulating supply is 15,700,754 coins. TokenPay’s official message board is medium.com/tokenpay. TokenPay’s official website is www.tokenpay.com. TokenPay’s official Twitter account is @tokenpay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TokenPay
TokenPay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, Sistemkoin, Cryptopia, BiteBTC and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenPay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TokenPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.