TokenStars (CURRENCY:TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. TokenStars has a total market capitalization of $1.25 million and $91,662.00 worth of TokenStars was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, TokenStars has traded 26.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One TokenStars token can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00055050 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00005066 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
TokenStars (TEAM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 11th, 2016. TokenStars’ total supply is 17,818,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,418,277 tokens. The official message board for TokenStars is medium.com/@tokenstars. TokenStars’ official Twitter account is @tokenstars and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TokenStars is tokenstars.com/team.
Buying and Selling TokenStars
TokenStars can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenStars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenStars should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TokenStars using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenStars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenStars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.