TrustPlus (CURRENCY:TRUST) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Over the last week, TrustPlus has traded 44.4% lower against the dollar. One TrustPlus coin can currently be purchased for $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. TrustPlus has a total market capitalization of $135,275.00 and $0.00 worth of TrustPlus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00015792 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00002423 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000140 BTC.
TRUST is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 21st, 2014. TrustPlus’ total supply is 34,864,901 coins. TrustPlus’ official Twitter account is @TrustPlus and its Facebook page is accessible here. TrustPlus’ official website is trustplus.com.
TrustPlus Coin Trading
TrustPlus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrustPlus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrustPlus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrustPlus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrustPlus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrustPlus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.