Turtlecoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 8th. Turtlecoin has a market capitalization of $1.11 million and approximately $57,102.00 worth of Turtlecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Turtlecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. During the last seven days, Turtlecoin has traded down 16.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 69% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000137 BTC.
Turtlecoin (TRTL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2017. Turtlecoin’s total supply is 26,223,509,454 coins. The official website for Turtlecoin is turtlecoin.lol. The Reddit community for Turtlecoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Turtlecoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin. Turtlecoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Turtlecoin Coin Trading
Turtlecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Turtlecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Turtlecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Turtlecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Turtlecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Turtlecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.