U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. During the last seven days, U Network has traded 34.4% lower against the dollar. U Network has a total market capitalization of $1.90 million and approximately $295,435.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One U Network token can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Bibox, DEx.top and HADAX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
U Network Profile
U Network is a token. Its launch date was February 9th, 2018. U Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,901,797,145 tokens. U Network’s official website is u.network. U Network’s official Twitter account is @UNetworkHQ. U Network’s official message board is medium.com/unetwork. The Reddit community for U Network is /r/UNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, HADAX, IDEX, HitBTC, DEx.top and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.